Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Disappoitning Products

Like any other beauty blogger/vlogger I have come across products I love and products I dislike. Today, I am sharing products that I didn't like, product that I think aren't worth the hype and products that aren't worth the money. These products may work for you and that's great! I m just sharing my own experiences with them.


Benefit's Push Up Gel Liner

I got a sample of this with a Sephora order I placed and I am so happy it was free. I did not like this liner at all! I find the flex applicator tip hard to use and I also found too much product came out, even when I followed the instructions down to the least letter. I also found that this liner clumped up on my eye lids. I'm going to continue testing this product but so far I am highly disappointed.





Swatch of the Essence Liner


I found this liner at my local Shoppers Drug Mart and it was only three dollars Canadian. Although the price tag is great, the product isn't. This liner smudged so easily and I found that it turned grey in color after a few minutes, even though it is supposed to be black. I also found the felt tip applicator really hard in texture. It wasn't bendable like the Stila Stay All Day liquid liner or like the Maybelline Line Stiletto liner.




Say Yes to Cucumber Facial Wipes

I found these facial wipes at my local Shoppers Drug Mart as well and although the price was a little high, in my opinion, but it was worth it to me because these wipes have more natural ingredients compared to other facial wipes. The smell of these wipes was okay, not pleasant but not horrendous. I was using these wipes to remove my eye make up and to remove the surface of my face make up before I went in with my cleanser. Unfortunately these wipes sent my skin into an uproar. I started having major break outs and my skin went super dry and flakey.



Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm

I was excited to try this product and to use for those light make up days. I am so happy I bought the travel size because this beauty balm turned my skin orange! I looked like an oompa loompa. The product was straight orange from the moment I put it on my skin. I am not happy with this at all.





Physicians Formula Organic Wear in the Color Fair to Light

I found this product in the clearance bin at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. The color was a perfect match and it was supposed to have a light to medium coverage. However, this product was super watery and to get to medium coverage, I felt like I had to use half of the bottle. This product did hate a weird scent that did bother my nose when I would first apply it. This foundation also made my skin breakout terribly.




These all of my disappointing products, until I find more. Do any of you have disappointing products? Are any of these products must haves in your make up bag?

Stay beautiful,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment