Friday, September 12, 2014

Finish Five By Fall

I decided to take part in this amazing tag created by HollieEatsLipstick. Basically you pick five beauty items you want to finish and you have to finish them by the first day of Fall, September 23rd. I thought this tag was a great way to use up some items I have started but have never finished. I will share my progress with you on September 24th so you all can see how I did. Here are the five beauty items I want to finish by Fall.


Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

This is a sample size but I have included it because I have so many sample size primers that I am trying to get through. I started this in August but haven't finished it because I had to finish another primer. There is still quite a bit left. I personally don't know if I will be purchasing the regular size of this product because I don't like the way it feels.

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser

This face wash removes surface oil, make up, dirt and grime, making it the perfect one step product. I want to finish this because I have another that I need to start using. I have enjoyed this product and I will be repurchasing it once my other face wash is done.






L'Oreal True Match Concealer

The true match concealer is my favorite but I want to finish this up. I really want to try the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, but I haven't opened it yet because I am not finish this one. There is quite a bit of product left but I think I can get through it.

Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder

I got this sample in one of my Sephora orders. I started using it but stopped because I didn't like that it was a loose powder. This product works wonders and I will be repurchasing but in the pressed powder form.







First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

We all know how much I love this product. I need to finish this bottle up before I start a new one. It is almost finished but I haven't been using it as regularly as I should be. I buy the small tubes because I don't like the idea of sticking my fingers into a tub. I have also been enjoying using this after the face wash. Since they are from the same company, these two products just work like a great team.

These are the five products I want to finish before Fall. What products do you want to finish up? Do you like this tag idea? I am also tagging all of you to pick five products and try to finish them by Fall!

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment