Monday, September 22, 2014

Sephora Holiday Kits (Part One)

Every year Sephora puts out these amazing value set for the holidays. Some of these kits are available in stores and online now. I decided to put together my top favorite kits for today's post.

This is a 17 piece set that includes lipsticks, glosses, balms and treatments in nudes, berries, reds or pink shades. This kit is 70 dollars Canadian.
The set includes;
- bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Speak Your Mind
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Black Dahlia Lip Tar: Matte Test Tube
- Too Faced Cosmetics Melted Liquefied Long Wear lipstick

I am not sure if there is any full size products in this kit, if there is, I feel like it will be one of the glosses. I enjoy that this kit has so many different brands and many different formulas. This is the perfect kit to give to someone who loves lip products or to keep for yourself to expand your lip product collection.

Sephora Favorites Lash Stash
This is an 11 piece set of different mascaras. There is one full size product and a small bottle of eye make up remover. This kit is 54 dollars Canadian
The set includes;

- Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara in Jet Black
- Buxom Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Clinique Dual Ended High Impact Mascara and Lash Primer

- Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara

- Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24HR Mascara


The full size product is the Smashbox mascara. I have purchased this kit for myself and my mother, we are both enjoying the kit. The mascaras that aren't full size are a great deluxe sample size, maybe even bigger than deluxe size. I really enjoy trying new mascaras and this kit allows me to try a great mixture. To be honest some of these mascaras I probably would never have picked up. I also enjoy that this kit includes newer mascaras as well as some classic ones.


This is a smaller sample set which includes 4 different masks from 4 different brands. The masks all have different benefits and uses. This set is 37 dollars Canadian.

This set includes;
- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To ClearPores

- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask
- Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment

I personally love masks and I love trying new ones. This kit gives you the chance to try masks that are hydrating, detoxing, peeling and cooling. I don't believe there is a full size product in here, but all of the masks seem like a great deluxe sample size. I will be purchasing this for myself.

These kits were in my top three because they offer a great variety and have great sizes. These kits also have made the top three because I either have or will be purchasing these for myself. What holiday kits are you excited for?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment