Sunday, November 2, 2014

October Favourites

This year is just flying by!! It is going to be the new year before we know it (that is kind of a scary thought!) If you haven't guessed from the clichés already, it is the time of the month where I tell you what I've been loving all month...AKA monthly favorites


Caudalie Grape Water

This is a toner enriched with vitamins. I bought this because I heard Caudalie was great for sensitive skin, especially the grape water. I use this product before my moisturizer, I just spray it on my face and gently press it into my skin with my fingers. This product takes all the redness out of my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed. This grape water does have a scent, like grapes, but it only lasts for a couple seconds.

Boscia Cleansing Sponge- Hydrating

This is a konjac cleansing sponge formulated with red clay. This sponge cleanses, exfoliates and because of the red clay it hydrated the skin. This sponge removes dead skin cells as well. I really love using this sponge. Not only does it clean my skin and exfoliates it but it also delivers extra hydration to my extremely dry skin. I find my skin feels cleaner and smoother after using this sponge.






Maybelline Eyebrow Pencil in Medium brown

Since I just started to fill in my brows, I decided to pick up this pencil from the drugstore to try it. The color of this pencil matches my hair color perfectly. I also love how this pencil has a very tiny tip on it, making it very easy to draw brow hairs. The formula of this pencil makes it very easy to smudge the color out so it doesn't look harsh.




Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment

This nail treatment helps strengthen nails that are weak and peeling. It allows the nails to breathe while repairing the damage. I love that this nail treatment adds a slight pink tint to my nails making them look healthy. This product has made my nails stronger and now they are less likely to peel.


Clinique Lash Primer

I got a sample of this lash primer and I absolutely fell in love with it. This lash primer helps my lashes hold a curl and it adds extra length. This primer also holds mascara to your lashes longer, making it harder for mascara to smudge.

These are all my October favorites! What did you love this month?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

PS. This was supposed to be up on Friday, but I had some technical difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment