Wednesday, February 3, 2016

January Lip Monthly Unboxing

I recently discovered Lip Monthly. Lip Monthly is a monthly subscription service that sends 4-5 full size lip products. I got the January bag and I decided to unbox it for you.


Here is what I got in my Lip Monthly.


City Color Be Matte Lipstick in Latte

This is a nicely pigmented matte lipstick. The shade is nude with a slight pink undertone, which is nice as it is not completely brown. This lipstick also has a nice vanilla/sweet scent to it.


Starlooks Luxe Longwear Lip Pencil in Stellar


This is a super pigmented red/pink lip liner. I like that this lip liner can also fit the need for a neutral lip liner as will. I don't like that this liner is one of those twist up ones because I like having a point to my lip liner to get a nice liner around my cupid's bow.



Oscar Blandi Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm

This is a leave in hair treatment. We all know my hatred for hair products so I will be passing this along. I also am confused why this was included in a lip product subscription service.



OFRA Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Laguna Beach

I am so EXCITED for this product. I've only heard great things about these liquid lipsticks so I was super excited to see that it was included. I will say I'm not crazy about this colour but the formula seems really good.



Overall, I am rating this bag a 3 stars out of four. I am excited about the OFRA liquid lipstick, the lip pencil and the matte lipstick. This bag lost a star because of the hair product and because I was confused how it belonged in a subscription service about lip products.

If you want to sign up for Lip Monthly, you can use my referral link

Do you subscribe to Lip Monthly? What did you get in your January bag?

Stay beautiful,
Sarah

*NOTE: The referral link above allows my next box to be free. *

No comments:

Post a Comment