Friday, March 31, 2017

March Favourites

It has been a long time since I wrote a Favourites post! This is mostly due to using the same products and not really finding any new products I have really enjoyed 100 percent. That has all changed this month!!

Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Perfume

My brother purchased this perfume for my Christmas present and I am so happy he did! I find this fragrance light on the skin but it lasts all day on me. According to the YSL website, This perfume has notes of coffee, white florals and vanilla making it a fragrance full of mystery and energy. I have been wearing this product non stop (and the bottle is super pretty)!


Benefit Hoola Bronzer

This bronzer is completely matte and gives the skin a beautiful tan! However, I have been using this product as a crease shade. I think it looks beautiful in the crease as it is pigmented but blends amazingly. This bronzer has all I've been using in my crease this month for all of my eyeshadow looks!



Benefit Dallas Blush

Along with the Hoola Bronzer, I have been using the Dallas Blush as a base lid colour for all of my eyeshadow looks! I absolutely love this dusty rose colour. It is soft enough to wear alone but I love topping it with the next product. This product also blends effortlessly on the skin.


Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Scratch

I have been using this beautiful rose gold shadow on top of the Dallas blush! This eyeshadow has shimmer to it which I think makes the pinks stand out more! This shadow has great pigmentation and blends easily.


Nudestix Gel Colour Lip + Cheek Balm in Pulse

This product has been living in my purse all month long! It is a beautiful nude with hints of plum. I think it looks so natural on my lips and it goes with almost any makeup look. I personally have not used this product on my cheeks.



That is all of my favourites this month! Short and sweet but these products have my heart! What have you been loving this month?

Stay Beautiful,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment